Visit Our Showroom! 5775 McIntosh Road Sarasota, FL 34233. Call Us Today! 941-927-2535
What's the process for getting a new frameless shower door from start to finish?
- Get a Quote by giving us a call or emailing us!
- Choose the design of shower that best suits your needs.
- Choose your customization options, hardware finish, type of handle, and additional bath accessories.
- Review your quote and discuss all questions with our sales professionals.
- Once you approve the quote, you're ready for the next step.
- Professional Measurements: We'll schedule an appointment to have one of our estimators come to your house and take professional measurements, so we can finalize your quote and begin fabrication.
- We'll require a 50% deposit for the next step to begin.
- Manufacturing: We cut, polish, and temper your glass shower panels, assemble the hardware, and get everything read for installation.
- Installation: We'll schedule a time with you, after all of your tile work is done, for installation.
- Voila! You have the shower of your dreams.
Are you a family-owned & operated company?
- Yes. At The Shower Shop every Monday – Friday you will find Mike Smith (Owner) and Jill Smith (Sales Professional), husband and wife, hands-on in the office, cutting glass/mirror, putting on a tool belt, and in customers’ homes estimating.
- We do not mean our family just controls the business…we are meeting first-hand with all customers. We are not too big to know about every customer.
- At The Shower Shop, you will find a shorter chain of command compared to other Shower Door companies.
- Because we have one location and a small (yet mighty) crew, customer information travels quick & all ideas are openly discussed with Mike & Jill.
- With other companies, you may only ever meet with the face of the company once, if you are lucky.
- Every customer who walks in the door can have the opportunity to work with Mike and/or Jill.
Frequently Asked Questions